Thursday 7 July 2011

Introduction

About myself


Hi! I am Deepika Garg, a passionate cook & an avid baker. Years back , entering the kitchen used to be the last thing on my mind …… Someone has aptly said marriage not only transforms your soul but also your likes & dislikes too… Owing to my my hubby’s die hard love for food and cooking, I slowly started learning cooking …. After several experiments I had started loving my new hobby till the bottom of the core.  Compliments from hubby & relatives served as a boon & with time the addiction towards this new hobby rose like a phoenix from several successful & unsuccessful experiments from my kitchen . With motherhood new experiments with baking had also started … & soon I realized my true delite was baking …After cooking & baking for years , today I set off on a new journey of food blogging – hope these tried & tested recipes from my kitchen will delite your tummies too…….


About the blog 


One day my dear friend Smita of the famous kids food blog – Little Food Junction motivated me to start a blog . Since I was always open to share the recipes with others , I thought it would be a great idea to start blogging about them. So I started this blog as a way to improve my culinary journey & expand my photographic skills. Tummy Delites will be a collection of my cooking & baking recipes. There will surely be much more of baking coz truly my heart is where ‘Baking ‘ is… Your comments, views , feedback is always much appreciated. If you have any queries feel free to drop me a mail at tummydelites@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on the Snazzy website and great looking cakes. I am a big fan of cakes myself and I must say all these look, how do I put it, 'good enough to eat!' One important thing about cakes is that it must look great before tasting great. Although you cant taste these cakes on the website, they all look great. And having tried a recipe or two from here, I can confirm, they taste great too. So, keep baking and keep bloggging. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...